Later im off to mintao house with dawn and gang. Man, so long since we had get togethers already. I loveeeeeee my day out with them.
I've changed my blogskin, like finally ~. Thanks to LCM who helped me out. Because i screwed it up. Thanks LCM. And ya, he helped me until near 2am! Gosh. Great. LCM, good luck in settling your dilemma . No worries, your "secrets" are safe with me. HAHAH. I find my blogskins super pinky. Nevermind, its still nicee, because, my friend worked on it! Thanks bubby. ;D
Man, i miss fcbc. I heard Lynn is back. The sense of belonging is not there anymore. But the love for my church ; God, will never fade. I know that alot of people dont like my church. People made it this way anyway. Ohk, i got this feeling that im making no sense again. Veh-ly good ar, veh-ly good.
Im so tired. Slept late last night, woke up early this morning. Sianzxzxzxzxzx. Im going to get ranted at. How great!
--------------------------
I just reached home from my gathering. As usual, its full of laughter. I love laughter. Cant blame me, i am usually the one laughing the loudest. (:
My lucky star is not with me today, i dint win much. Intially, i lost like arnd $16? So cool. First time lost so much. But i also tried being banker for the first time, and end up paying almost everybody. Thanks to shifu. HAHA. But hey, dont think that i am blaming him, i had a great time. And in the end, i managed to recoup all my money back. Thanks to ah meng and mintao's dad. I think i must treat ah meng nicer in future. It'll seriously benefit me. People like dawn, zhuona, yiwen are turning mahjong freak! Stupid majong. HAHA. Sylvia quack, is one joker. She almost lost ALL of her money, still say that she wanna win my money during bio class. Gosh. Pure suay-ness. I seriously think shuyi won alot of money, but she kept mum about it. People, ask her for a treat. HOHOHO.
Had dinner with the guys just now. Aww man, i swear its so funny. I keep snatching food with shifu. But hey, as a good tudi, i cooked for him k, be honoured man.
Took a hell lot of pictures today. Going to upload them if i dont feel so lazy. Shit. Im turning into a lazy ass. Only know how to keep procrastinating. Gotta buck up. Go away lazy, dont seek refuge with me. Go to that pig. [:
Before i forget, today, TANWEILUN dint turn up. That bugger. Feel so weird without him, cannot make fun of him. Sucker. Bet he went dating with Eden. HOHOHO. Nevermind, the next time i see him, i shall make him super uber luper embarassed. Huiying on the loose! Beware ~
And yes, i love my boyfriend hell loads. (:
(edited)
No comments:
Post a Comment